Connect Data to People
Cities worldwide are embedding sensors to monitor everything from air quality, to traffic and garbage collection. Remarkably, most have not yet connected data to people, both the government officals who can respond to a problem before it grows or the residents affected by a problem. BlueLine Grid solves both challenges, connecting device data to the people impacted by it.
Common use cases:
- Connected Alarms & Notifications: Integrate IoT alarm notifications (power outage, transportantion disruption, garbage collection, weather, water issues) to rapidly distribute key information to city managers, public safety, technicians or residents.
- Service Updates: Keep residents up to date on city services while reducing cost of inbound reports and complaints.
- Task Orders: Facilitate the distribution of work requests based on operational escalations or manually to key personnel by location or expertise and tracking of work completion.
- Work Planning: Workload balancing requires the ability for city operations teams to self-organize in real-time, locating and communicating with available employees as well as contracted or contingent third-party service providers based on location and expertise.
- Inform Residents and Connect Operations: We provide capabilities to notify residents and even to connect them in real-time to technicians.
- After Action Reporting: Receive daily updates regarding services, environmental quality and transportation performance.
GridCommand & GridTeam App
BLG's GridCommand interface is a SaaS platform that requires no hardware or configuration.
Or Access All Features via Cisco Spark
Notify, locate and call any and all of your employees, partners, or entire supply chain...directly from Spark.
Or via REST API
Our extensive library of REST APIs allow you to communicate or query our system to request information to be sent to BlueLine Grid, updated, removed, or returned to your system. These requests can be made by either GET or POST requests, which most often return XML or JSON responses.
Through these means, our APIs allow you to interact with parts of the BLG system and integrate these areas with your internal or partner systems.